Friday, 4 September 2015

Lilac and Gold

Apologies for the blogging absence, my laptop has been having some Internet issues!

Here is an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago to the Yellow Vintage Fair.


Lilac isn't a colour well represented in my wardrobe but when I saw this 2 piece set on Thrifty Vintage Kitten, I was really drawn to it and knew I had to buy it!


I also love the versatility because it's a blouse and skirt so there are different options for how it can be worn.


I am also wearing my new gold Roman Holiday style sandals purchased from Rocket Originals. I saw lots of ladies with these on Instagram and although I already had a pair of similar white sandals, I just couldn't stop thinking about these so I finally succumbed and purchased them.   On their first outing, they tore up my ankles!!! I've since heard from other ladies saying that they aren't very comfortable to wear.  So even if they look great, I can only wear them with blister plasters! 

Blouse and top: Vintage from Thrifty Vintage Kitten on Etsy
Sandals: Rocket Originals
Purse: Vintage from trader at VLV Car Show
Bracelet: Vintage from eBay 
Earrings: Desperate Beatnik on Etsy

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. That colour really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grah I need to see more pictures of that set.. what a stunning number!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this outfit on you, that colour is divine! XxxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I might have to try and get more items in this colour! :)

      Delete
  4. wow, absolutely stunning outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Lilac colour suit you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever 2-piece - it looks so great on you, colour and all! I'd love to find a 2-piece like this to have fun styling it in different ways.

    http://welcometoflipsville.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color! Wisteria is one of the prettiest flowers, and I just love how it's featured on this two piece. I think this is such a stunning outfit; it's gorgeous. I love that purse too. ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know this was wisteria so that's good to know :)

      Delete
  8. So lovely!!!! I have so much shoes that I truly love and cannot wear them except for a restaurant or a few pictures... mainly because most of my shoes are bought online....
    Happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurence! At least now it's gotten colder, we get a break from these sandals! :)

      Delete
  9. Very, very pretty ensemble - right down to those chic, beautiful accessories.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great find! Love the lilac on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This colour suits you very well.
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This colour suits you very well.
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete