Saturday, 17 October 2015

Harlequin Dream

I saw this dress on an Instagram preview for "Atypical Girl" and as soon as it was listed on Etsy, having seen that it was my size, I just had to buy it straight away!

 
Red and white, tick. Harlequin print, tick.  Quilted, tick. All the things I love!  It also came with a wide elastic belt with bells on (yes I know!) but it's too big at the moment so I paired it with another belt.
 
 

I paired the dress with one of my favourite sweaters which I purchased deadstock from Swellegant Vintage in Newport, L.A.  I really wish they had some in other colours!


I am also wearing my reverse carved lucite earrings and brooch.  This isn't a set but looks close enough.
 
Dress: Vintage from Atypical Girl
Belt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Shoes: Miss L Fire
Bag: Vintage from Etsy
Jewellery: Vintage from eBay
Sweater: Vintage from Swellegant Vintage
 


13 comments:

  1. It's such a vibrant, beautiful stunner that looks sensational on you, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress, I see why you snapped it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! And literal bells on the belt? That's an awesome detail. I would love to find a quilted dress or skirt for fall, thank you for reminding me about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I have a few quilted skirts and they are brilliant for this time of year! :)

      Delete
  4. *swoon* Everything about this outfit is so divine! I love it! What a absolutely smashing look!! ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress.
    Most of the time when I spot something on INstagram it's already gone till I make it to the shop ... or it's not my size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! You have to be really quick and I'm always waking up in the morning to check my Instagram to find lots of things have sold overnight!

      Delete