Tuesday 17 September 2013

Peter pan perfection

Who doesn't love a peter pan collar?  Whenever I see one on a dress or blouse, I am immediately inclined to buy it (provided the fit and price is right.)  This just so happened when I saw this dress on Simplicity Bliss Vintage on Etsy and as it was my size and a reasonable price, I just had to buy it! 


These photos were taken a few weekends ago before my trip to the South of France (when the weather was still ok in England!)  I have a number of upcoming posts which will feature outfit photos from my holiday.


Dress: Vintage from Simplicity Bliss Vintage on Etsy
Bag: Vintage from Etsy
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Vintage from This is Vintage in Bournemouth
Belt: American Apparel


6 comments:

  1. Love this dress! I adore a peter pan collar too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute dress! It suits you so well, akes your skin glowing, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you´re such a princess in this dress, love the autumn colours on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a major peter pan collar addiction too! Can never resist a blouse or dress that has one. You look just stunning in this frock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, I love plaid so much and the peter pan collar makes it even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing dress. it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete